Thursday, August 28, 2008

Joy... FIND IT!

Since my middle name is JOY - oh I wish that my face overflowed with it at all times.
This AM I look in the mirror - the lines seem to be taking over. Are they looking like frown lines - a clown... going down? Where are the upwards ones that show I really do smile? And I even got "Best Smile" my sophmore year in high school.

Ps. 16:11 You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.

Over the years it seems like JOY must come from deeper places inside that are hard to find on some long days. As years go by so quickly the days seem so long...

I Thess. 2: 19 & 20 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

I WILL find that joy in the Presence of Almighty Father! He is my JOY! Oh for the day when my face won't reflect the lines... just God's shining presence!

No comments: