Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dreams... musts...time

Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God. Ecclesiastes 5:7

Today - words seem very meaningless. My dreams are pouring.

I want to do this ________ and I wish I had time to do _________ and I should do _________... As I did our company's books, baked, laundry, still need to vacuum, fold clothes, mop floors, and dust - how I can find time to stand and worship my mighty God!?!

So little time... much time slipping away... and I just want to take a nap! My husband talks often of time being our biggest asset. Rick Warren writes "you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money but you can't make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life."

Father -- increase my time today. Let me give Your gift of life & time away to those I love with a cheerful heart. Let me love 'in time!' Let me sing Your faithfulness and love as I desire to worship You with all that I do....

No comments: